Easily add and change logos in different folders for Plone.
collective.folderlogo changes logo images and their background under plone site or folders easily through the web.
Currently tested with
- Plone-4.3 [taito]
- For older versions and python-2.6, use version 0.4.1.
After installing through Site Setup –> Addons, add Image with ID logo under plone site or whatever folder you want to change logos.
Changing ID of images
- Go to Configuration registry page from Site Setup.
- Update Log ID, Background Color and Background Image ID from here.
- Background Color
- Needs to be available for CSS styling background-color like: transparent, #ffffff.
- Moved test packages to extras_require. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.3. [taito]
- Added testing integration to Travis CI. [taito]
- Tested with Plone-4.2.2. [taito]
- Configuration moved from properties to registry records. [taito]
- Dropped support for Python-2.6. [taito]
- Browser layer added. [taito]
- Background image and color configuration is added. [taito]
- Initial release. [taito]
- The Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.folderlogo-1.2.zip (29.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|