Plone Maps (collective.geo)
collective.geo allows to geo-reference Plone content types and to display this information over a map.
collective.geo bundle is composed by the following packages:
- provides geo annotation for Plone.
- enables openlayers machinery into Plone.
- provides some utility to store settings of collective.geo packages.
- provides some handy page macros and adapters to easily manage multiple maps on one page.
- provides a GUI for collective.geo.geographer. It provides some simple forms to add geographical coordinates to Plone content types.
- provides KML views for georeferenced objects, allowing Plone content types to be visualized in Google Earth.
Add collective.geo.bundle to your buildout’s list of eggs such as:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.geo.bundle ...
and run the buildout. Start Zope, go to Site Setup -> Add-on Products in your Plone site and install the Plone Maps (collective.geo) product.
You can find a buildout example here
- Giorgio Borelli - gborelli
- Silvio Tomatis - silviot
- Gerhard Weis - gweis
- David Breitkreutz - rockdj
- Maurizio Delmonte - miziodel (Spingitore di Cavalieri)
- First release