Plone Maps (collective.geo)
collective.geo allows to geo-reference Plone content types and to display this information over a map.
The core of collective geo is composed by the following packages:
- provides geo annotation for Plone. (repository)
- enables openlayers machinery into Plone. (repository)
- provides some utilities where settings of collective.geo packages can be stored (repository)
- provides some handy page macros and adapters to easily manage multiple maps on one page. (repository)
- provides a mapwidget for z3c.form framework. (repository)
- provides a GUI for collective.geo.geographer. It provides some simple forms to add geographical coordinates to Plone content types. (repository)
- provides KML views for georeferenced objects, allowing Plone content types to be visualized in Google Earth. (repository)
This addon can be installed has any other addons, please follow official documentation.
To upgrade collective.geo go to in the Plone Site Setup > Addon.
When an upgrade is available a button will appear next to Plone Maps (collective.geo) product. Click the button to upgrade.
To include collective.geo.behaviour package when you install collective.geo, enable the “dexterity” extra:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.geo.bundle [dexterity] ...
The package is documented at collectivegeo.readthedocs.org. The sourcecode for this documentation resides in the docs folder of this package, please contribute.
- Giorgio Borelli - gborelli
- Silvio Tomatis - silviot
- Gerhard Weis - gweis
- David Beitey - davidjb
- Adam Tang - adam139
- Christian Ledermann - cleder
- Leonardo J. Caballero G. - macagua
- Updated c.geo.mapwidget to 2.1.3 [gborelli]
- Updated version and year of collective.geo docs [macagua]
- Added documentation about collective.geo.usersmap [macagua]
- Added documentation about collective.geo.flexitopic [macagua]
- Moved robot test from c.geo.behaviour [gborelli]
- Added robotframework tests [gborelli]
- Added Sphinx documentation [gborelli]
- Added travis-ci configuration [gborelli]
- Added extras_requires in setup.py to use g.ceo with Dexterity [gborelli]
- Added buildout configuration
- Refacrtorized package structure [giacomos]
- First release