collective.geo.file provides a view for KML, KMZ (Keyhole Markup Language)
and GPX (GPS eXchange Format) files.
The view renders the file in a openlayers Map using the collective.geo
The product does not introduce a content type but adds an additional
view to the Archetypes file and collection type.
When you upload a file with the
correct mimetype 'application/vnd.google-earth.kml+xml' (i.e with
the extension `*.kml`), 'application/vnd.google-earth.kmz' (extension
or 'application/gpx+xml' (i.e. with the extension
`*.gpx`) the map view will be applied by default.
KML, KMZ and GPX files are displayed in the `KML Openlayers View` of
collections and Folders
If you assign coordinates to the file with the IGeoreferenceable Interface
you have to set the viewletmanager to 'Do not display map' otherwise
it will **REALLY** screw up your view. The coordinates assigned there
will display as the first layer on the 'Map View' of the file and
they will display in the 'KML File Map View' of a topic.
- override the adapter from collective.geo.kml.browser for maplayers
- add support for folders and new style collections
- remove the kmlfiletopic_view view
- add caching rules
- removed unused viewlet and manager, with the changes in c.g.kml to vectorlayers this is not used anymore
- remove extractgeometries, this now lives in c.g.xmlimport
- no more dependency on shapely
- Add KML File extraction [nan]
- Add support for KMZ files [nan]
- Added support for Spanish localization [macagua]
- Added improvements about the Internationalization [macagua]
- zoom to the extent of the file data or if present the geo referenced coordinates
- add view for GPX files
- remove i18n:registerTranslations directory
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.