This Product adds a geospatial index to the zope catalog for collective.geo.
OOTB it only adds the index and a searchform, query_spatialcatalog.html,
which lets you explore the usage of the index. It is meant to be used in
custom products that need a spatial search.
It depends on the spatialindex and tools libraries from SpatialIndex.
You can find installation instructions for spatialindex on
- Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.geo.index/
- Questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report bugs at http://plone.org/products/collective.geo.index/issues
- Use jQuery to pick up the query's bounding box from the form input (rendered
and escaped with Plone already) rather than regex'ing the query string.
- Add getEntryForObject method for spatial catalog index to allow viewing
- Zoom to bounding box extent on load, rather than the extent of data from
- Initial release
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.