Plone addon which provides a GND resolver and a BEACON API.
- GND ID resolver: /resolvegnd/08151111
- GND ID Behavior, which provides a gnd_id field
- Provides a gnd_id index
- BEACON API (BEACON List): /beacon-gnd.txt
Install collective.gnd by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.gnd
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.gnd/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.gnd
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Maik Derstappen (MrTango), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added configurable, security related rendering of BEACON file. If registry record render_all is False, only GND-IDs, which are accessable by the requesting user are listed in the BEACON file. Otherwise all indexed values are listed. [ukretschmer]
- Gnd resolver service now has configurable base URL, which allows redirecting to targets with another base URL but the same object path. [ukretschmer]
- Fix default in gnd_id property in behavior [MrTango]
- Fix target (gnd resolver) URL in BEACON file [MrTango]
- prevent None entries in gnd_ids [MrTango]
- Fix README RST syntax [MrTango]
- Initial release. [MrTango]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.gnd-1.1.tar.gz (17.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|