Plone collective.groupspace mail service for contacting other participants
Implements a mail tab for any content type implementing the ILocalGroupSpacePASRoles interface, This interface allows managemment of dynamic roles for users and groups in a context, and is implemented in collective.groupspace.roles. An example content type providing a mail tab is contained in collective.groupspace.content.
The tab looks like the standard Plone “Send this page to someone” interface, but instead of manually filling in an email address, you can choose the recipients of the message from a list of participants that have a role in the context of your content type.
This package is part of the collective.groupspace suite, whose components should be installed as needed:
- Added FR translations. (jstegle)
- spanish translation (enriquepablo)
- get request from event rather than from object
- Changed roles.py for Plone 4.0 Compatibility (there was an AttributeError on context.request) (jstegle)
- Translation of groupmail portlet title wasn’t working correctly. (jstegle)
.egg-infoto not make
mr.developerthink of dirty packages too much (witsch)
- Initial release.