Plone collective.groupspace view for assigning roles to participants
Implements a roles tab for any content type implementing the ILocalGroupSpacePASRoles interface. An example content type is contained in collective.groupspace.content.
The tab looks exactly like the Plone sharing tab, but local roles for users and groups are stored in two attributes on the content type. The local roles can then be assigned in the context of a GroupSpace, and are dynamically added to the roles of a visiting user with borg.localrole.
This package is part of the collective.groupspace suite, whose components should be installed as needed:
- spanish translation (enriquepablo)
- Added FR translations. (jstegle)
- ignore .egg-info to not make mr.developer think of dirty packages too much (witsch)
- make sure the event has the request (enriquepablo)
- portlet assignment fails if ponesite is not at / (enriquepablo)
- Changed groupspace_roles.pt for Plone 4.0 Compatibility (member was undefined) (jstegle)
- The checkbox for sending an email notification on the roles tab is now unchecked by default.
- The roles tab now shows the right translation for the “Can add” role. Thanks to Alain Salvatore for pointing this out.
- Consistently use PloneTestCase base class for unit tests instead of unittest.TestCase
- The getRoles method of the LocalRoles class now returns a tuple instead of a set
- Refactoring setPolicyDefaultLocalRoles
- more unit tests added
- Initial release.