This Plone add-on product gives your dashboard features similiar to those of the iGoogle dashboard.
Pimp your Plone dashboard!
This is a Plone Product that makes your user dashboard behave similarly to the iGoogle dashboard.
- Specifically, it adds the following functionality:
- Drag and drop portlets within and between rows
- Ajax enabled inline portlet editing and saving
- Ajax removal/deletion of portlets with themable confirmation modal dialog.
- Toggle show/hide portlets
collective.idashboard uses overrides.zcml, so make sure you add the following to your buildout.cfg:
[instance] ... zcml = collective.idashboard-overrides
Default profile imports also profile of dependencies
- Add sticky mininize/maximise
1.2.1 - (2009-09-15)
- fix: include package collective.alerts in zcml [toutpt]
1.2 - (2009-09-10)
- Remove jqueryui and add dependency on collective.js.jqueryui [toutpt]
- Add metadata.xml to default profile [toutpt]
- Install JQuery and JQueryUI at install time (with metadata.xml) [toutpt]
- Move i18n to locales (automatic mo done at zope startup) [toutpt]
- Add french local [toutpt]
- Add minimize and maximize icons for the toggle feature (jcbrand)
- Specify the portlet controls div’s icons in css so that they can easily be customised (jcbrand)
1.1 - (2009-05-29)
- Added modal dialog to confirm portlet deletion. (jcbrand)
1.0 - (2009-05-15)
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.idashboard-1.2.1.zip (58.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|