This addon is developed to make use of IFTTT webhook with Plone
collective.ifttt is a Plone addon which enables any Plone site to play in the IFTTT (pronounced /ɪft/) ecosystem by allowing you to create IFTTT applets at ifttt.com.
Below are a few examples of using IFTTT with Plone sites:
- If a news item is published, then tweet about it or post it on Facebook.
- If an event is published, then add it to my calendar.
- If new users sign up for an event, then add them to a Slack channel.
- If content changes, then record who edited it in a Google spreadsheet.
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at http://collectiveifttt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
This product has not been translated yet.
Install collective.ifttt by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.ifttt
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.ifttt/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.ifttt
- Documentation: http://collectiveifttt.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
If you are having issues, please let us know in issues
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Shriyansh Agrawal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pypi fixes. [Shriyanshagro]
- Bug fixes. [Shriyanshagro]
- Initial release. [Shriyanshagro]