This package provides the AngularJS libray for use in Plone.
Anyway: all other angular standard distribution js-libs are available under ++resources++collective.js.angular/NAME.js with name one out of:
- angular-animate.js/ angular-animate.min.js
- angular-cookies.js/ angular-cookies.min.js
- angular-loader.js/ angular-loader.min.js
- angular-resource.js angular-resource.min.js
- angular-route.js/ angular-route.min.js
- angular-sanitize.js/ angular-sanitize.min.js
- angular-touch.js/ angular-touch.min.js
Just depend in your buildout on the egg collective.js.angular.
- GenericSetup dependency string for metadata.xml is profile-collective.js.angular:default.
- GenericSetup dependency string for metadata.xml is profile-collective.js.angular:uncompressed.
- CDN (via Google, minified)
- GenericSetup dependency string for metadata.xml is profile-collective.js.angular:cdn.
At the moment theres no uninstall profile configured.
This package is tested with for Plone 4.3 (should work with the 4-series)
Source Code and Contributions
If you want to help with the development (improvement, update, bug-fixing, …) of collective.js.angular this is a great idea!
The code is located in the github collective.
You can clone it or get access to the github-collective and work directly on the project.
Maintainer is Jens Klein and the BlueDynamics Alliance developer team. We appreciate any contribution and if a release is needed to be done on pypi, please just contact one of us dev@bluedynamics dot com
License Python Package is GPL 2
License external libray AngularJS is MIT License
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.5.5 [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.3.15 [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.3.0. Branched away 1.2.x series from here on. [jensens]
- fix mixed content problems with cdn, see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18251128/why-am-i-suddenly-getting-a-blocked-loading-mixed-active-content-issue-in-fire [jensens]
- Fix typo in CDN profile [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.2.23. [jensens]
- Add profile using the Google CDN [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.2.19. [jensens]
- provide the full AngularJS release contents (ZIP release) as resources. [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.2.16. [jensens]
- Fix GS import step, default is now minimized. [saily]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.2.14. [jensens]
- Add uncompressed version of Angular. This targets on developer with need to debug into AngularJS Code. [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.2.13. [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.2.11. [saily]
- Fix wong value for compression attribute in generic setup. [saily]
- still z3c.autoinclude did not not work. Found http://romanofskiat.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/z3c-autoinclude-does-not-automatically-include-a-plone-package/ and yes, the namespace package was not declared correctly. This should fix it. Phew [jensens]
- fix entry-point for z3c.autoinclude [jensens]
- initial work [jensens]