This package provides the AngularJS libray for use in Plone. See also
Just depend in your buildout on the egg collective.js.angular.
GenericSetup dependency string for metadata.xml is profile-collective.js.angular-default.
At the moment theres no uninstall profile configured.
This package is tested with for Plone 4.3 (should work with the 4-series)
Source Code and Contributions
If you want to help with the development (improvement, update, bug-fixing, …) of collective.js.angular this is a great idea!
The code is located in the github collective.
You can clone it or get access to the github-collective and work directly on the project.
Maintainer is Jens Klein and the BlueDynamics Alliance developer team. We appreciate any contribution and if a release is needed to be done on pypi, please just contact one of us dev@bluedynamics dot com
License Python Package is GPL 2
License external libray AngularJS is MIT License
- Add uncompressed version of Angular. This targts on developer with need to debug into AngularJS Code. [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.2.13. [jensens]
- Upgrade to angular.js 1.2.11. [saily]
- Fix wong value for compression attribute in generic setup. [saily]
- still z3c.autoinclude did not not work. Found http://romanofskiat.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/z3c-autoinclude-does-not-automatically-include-a-plone-package/ and yes, the namespace package was not declared correctly. This should fix it. Phew [jensens]
- fix entry-point for z3c.autoinclude [jensens]
- initial work [jensens]