Ext JS 3.4 integration for Plone.
This package integrates the Ext JS 3 library into Plone.
- a resource directory (++resource++collective.js.extjs-resources/)
- a jquery adapter resource (++resource++ext-jquery-adapter.js)
It includes Ext JS Library 3.4.0.
- Install the package by adding it to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs =+ collective.js.extjs
- Install the generic setup profile.
Runs with Plone 4.1, 4.2.
The Ext JS 3.4 library is licensed under GPL3 amongst other licenses. See the Ext JS 3.4 license page for further details.
collective.js.extjs is licensed under GPL3. When using this package the license terms at the Ext JS 3.4 license page needs to be followed.
- Patch testPlayerVersion to no create any object tag to test the flash version. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Undo prev. release 1.3.0, since it may break exjts table. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Remove swfobject. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Add z3c.autoinclude entry point (target=plone). [jone]
- Prepare for public release. [jone]
- Move package to github and clean it up. [jone]
- Update to extjs v3.4 for ie9 compatibilities. [eschmutz]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.js.extjs-1.4.0.tar.gz