Extends Plone content with metadata about the last modifier
collective.lastmodifier provides support for storing the user who made the last modification on a content item. It extends Archetypes-based content types with a lastModifier field using schemaextender. Further it registers an index and a metadata column in portal_catalog and enables their usage in collections.
Install collective.lastmodifier by adding it to the list of eggs in your buildout or by adding it as a dependency of your policy package. Then run buildout and restart your instance.
Go to Site Setup of your Plone site and activate the collective.lastmodifier add-on.
Last modifier adapter
In addition to the catalog index and metadata the last modifier adapter provides easy access for getting the last modifier or for setting it:
from collective.lastmodifier.interfaces import ILastModifier last_modifier = ILastModifier(context) last_modifier.get() # returns the user id of the last modifier last_modifier.set(user_id) # sets the last modifier
Runs with Plone 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3.
It is currently only compatible with Archetypes, Dexterity is not compatible.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
collective.lastmodifier is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Drop Plone 4.1 support. [jone]
- Implement dexterity support. [jone]
- Implement an ILastModifier adapter. [jone]
- Implement uninstall for the package. [jone]
- Cleanup package and declare dependencies. [jone]
- Fix maximum recursion depths in certain testing environments. This is caused by applying the patch multiple times when the ZCML is loaded multiple times. [jone]
- Initial release