Adds a 'Mailing' tab to selected content types that allows to select users that have a role on the content and send them a wysiwyg composed email. By Ecreall.
Provides a “Mailing” tab on selected content types. It provides a ‘send email’ form where you can select recipients from the list of members having a local role on the content.
Content types have just to implement ISendToAvailable, or, if they are dexterity type, to enable the behaviour Send mail tab.
In your policy product :
Add ‘collective.local.sendto’ to the ‘install_requires’ parameter of setup.py
Add to the configure.zcml:<include package="collective.local.sendto" /> <class class="my.package.content.MyContent.MyContent"> <implements interface="collective.local.sendto.interfaces.ISendToAvailable" /> </class>
Roles whose you can select users as recipients are set by a site property : sendToRecipientRoles.
Plone 4.0, Plone 4.1 Wisywig behaviour needs Products.TinyMCE >= 1.0
- Use png icon (Plone 4.3 compatibility). [thomasdesvenain]
- Now we have a dexterity behaviour. [thomasdesvenain]
- Set a default subject. Link towards the document is now explicit in a default body. [thomasdesvenain]
- Link to ‘view’ for typeActionViewInListing types. [thomasdesvenain]
- Fix: works with C security implementation. [thomasdesvenain]
- Danish translation. [tmog]
- Use global roles. [thomasdesvenain]
- Filter roles on those which can view content. [thomasdesvenain]
- Initial release. [thomasdesvenain]