A flexible slideshow that can show any kind of media or Plone content
Project DescriptionRelease History
A flexible slideshow that can be embeded and/or atached to any content page. with asynchronous loading.
- Slick slideshow implementation [andreg]
- slideshow aspect ratio fixed [andreg]
- slideshow showing leadmedia image [andreg]
- slideshow removed from contents tab [andreg]
- slideshow added automatically to folderish pages [andreg]
- slideshow buttons did not adapt correctly to all widths.
- Improvement on the last bugfix
- Bigfix: Sometimes the slideshow tried to load a folder as an image;
- Added the new dynamic height calculation but did not activate it yet.
- You can run it manually by calling mediaShow.recalculateAllHeights();
- Added stub to the slideshows when displayed on the TinyMCE editor.
- Adapted to new Collections
- Fixed the problem of returning the context itself as an image on the recursive mode
- Fixed the permission problem preventing videos (Link type) from showing.
- Changed the remoteUrl reading. It was somehow not finding it.
- Fixed bug on recursive mode listing.
- A couple of bug avoidance code and made the content of the buttons easily overridable from the JS side.
- Added youtube control to stop videos when the slideshow changes;
- Removed related items on youtube embed using rel=0
- Focus problem in IE
- Added suport for swipe gesture on iPhone, iPad and android devices
- Small addition for compatibility with contenttype Object.
- Add disabled class to buttons when slideshow has only one slide
- Started adapting to full screen but not activated yet
- Fixed bug on collections where the slideshow would ignore the number of items limit
- Read and pass over query strings to the aggregator
- Adaptation to work with Category Navigator
- Small fix to adapt to other folderish content types
- Option to make a recursive slideshow or only with top level media
- Remove empty slideshows automatically
- Fixes for smaller sizes of containers
- More permissive and elastic layout.
- Small bug fixes and stability.
- Last release actually broke more than it fixed
- Bugfix on image scaling
- Presentation slider option
- New design for presentation mode
- New buttons
- Vimeo embedding on vimeo links
- Fixing some cases of bad JSON encoding.
- Error, wrong file slipped by on version 0.7
- bugfix on descriptions
- bugfix on arrow keys focus modes
- Bugfix on reading images from a folder
- Links to youtube get embeded video
- Embedding videos with flowplayer (collective.flowplayer for now, HTML5 and youtube later)
- Arrow key navigation without conflicting with other elements and control multiple slideshows.
- Updates URL with UID’s.
- Maintains state consistent with URL even with multiple slideshows on the same page.
- Back button works as expected even on multiple slideshows.
- Cross-browser tested
- Small fixes on the buttons interaction
- Initial release.
- Embeddable slideshow on richtext fields through style on tinyMCE or just a link.
- creates slideshow from any folder or collection.