Member approval for Plone
collective.memberapproval provides a user interface for pas.plugins.memberapproval. Together these products form a member approval process, making it possible to approve or disapprove member registrations to your website.
collective.memberapproval providess the following management views:
- @@usergroup-userprefs: collective.memberapproval overrides the standard user management view with one that extends the standard view with a filter to list only Approved, only Disapproved or All users.
- @@user-approval: This view will allow you to view and change the status of a specific user. You access it with the parameter ‘userid’, ie http://localhost:8080/Plone/@@user-approval?userid=theusername
- @@user-approve: This view will approve the specified user. It does not provide any HTML view, but is usable for services such as providing a direct link to approve users from a notification email. Example: http://localhost:8080/Plone/@@user-approve?userid=theusername
- @@user-disapprove: This view will disapprove the specified user. It does not provide any HTML view, but is usable for services such as providing a direct link to disapprove users from a notification email. Example: http://localhost:8080/Plone/@@user-disapprove?userid=theusername
- @@user_approved: This view will return True if the user specified is approved, or None otherwise. It does not provide any HTML view. Example: http://localhost:8080/Plone/@@user_approved?userid=theusername
Add collective.memberapproval to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.memberapproval
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
Install the product into the Plone site from the Add-ons control panel.
- Radim Novotny, Author
- Lennart Regebro
- There are now three states: Pending, Approved, Disapproved. You can this way show all pending users. You can only approve or disapprove users, you can not make them pending once they have been approved or disapproved.
- Having an approval link in the tabs confused the users, so I removed it.
- Added a “Disapprove & Delete” button at the request from users.
- Fixed the tests. [regebro]
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.memberapproval-1.0rc1.tar.gz (23.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.memberapproval-1.0rc1.tar.gz