Add microdata (scheda.org) support to Plone events
Microdata available in Web pages can be used from search engines, enhancing the quality of information indexed.
Follow a list supported properties:
- Taken from event title
- Taken from the event description
- Taken from the event URL field
- Taken from Attendees field (raw data, not as Person elements)
- Taken from event location
- Taken from the start date
- Taken from the end date
- Rendered in one of the ISO8601 formats, providing both start and end dates
Providing microdata doesn’t ensure that search engines will use them.
- Initial release