File field and widget with enhancements for zope3.
A correctly working File widget and field for zope.
The standard FileWidget returns a string instead of an IFile instance, which means it will always fail schema validation in formlib.
In addition this widget will also extract the filename and Content-Type from the request.
Copyright 2007 by Jarn AS Copyright 2007 Laurence Rowe
Zope Public Licence 2.1
- Fix FileViewDispatcher (the inline images on forms) to work with forms that rely on adapters [ldr]
- Don’t pretend we have a file if we don’t actually have one (e.g. this is an add form and validation failed) [optilude]
- Fix IE bug - IE prepends the full local path to the filename [optilude]
- Add an image widget and field. [mj]
- Extract file and widget from reflecto [ldr]
- Enhance input widget to have same functionality as Archetypes file widget. Create display widget and view on IPageForm to expose file downloads from forms. [ldr]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.namedfile-1.3.tar.gz (8.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|