No project description provided
This package adds Site-Wide Notification/Status Messages for Plone CMS.
This package adds
- control panel where site administrator could add new notice, edit/delete existing notices
- viewlet which will insert notices, or multiple notices into plone page
- Required: rich html ‘Body’ text (with TinyMCE editor)
- Optional: ‘Display To’ field where admin could pick list of users and/or groups to display notice to, if not set then notice is displayed to everybody
- Optional: ‘Period’ field which includes: Effective and Expiration datetimes with nice calendar/time widgets; if left empty, then notice is displayed to a user until he/she closes it
This viewlet displays each notice with close button, so user can close it. This action is remembered in a cookie so after page reload notice doesn’t show up. Also we can have multiple notices for the same user. If notice has set period field, then notice disappears automatically after Expiration date.