An additional outputfilter that enhance file and image links informations in rich text
This product add a new outputfilter that generates additional informations for Tiny MCE’s internal link.
It’s a substitute of collective.tinymceplugins.advfilelinks, that doesn’t work with Plone >= 4.3 because it uses Products.TinyMCE >= 1.3.
Table of contents
- Extending content-types
- Additional mimetype icons
- 1.1.1 (2020-01-30)
- 1.1.0 (2020-01-30)
- 1.0.0 (2020-01-16)
- 0.4.5 (2019-01-24)
- 0.4.4 (2018-02-06)
- 0.4.3 (2018-01-29)
- 0.4.2 (2018-01-29)
- 0.4.1 (2017-12-18)
- 0.4.0 (2017-12-11)
- 0.3.0 (2017-01-26)
- 0.2.1 (2016-12-21)
- 0.2.0 (2016-12-14)
- 0.1.2 (2015-12-09)
- 0.1.1 (2015-12-03)
- 0.1.0 (2015-12-02)
For every link that points to an internal content (file or image), in the rendered html will be added some new informations:
- The mimetype icon before the link text
- The mimetype and filesize after the link text
- The url of a File points to the direct download
Install collective.outputfilters.enhancelinks by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.outputfilters.enhancelinks
and then run “bin/buildout”.
It doesn’t need to be installed.
This product is modular, so if you want to add this feature (or more features) to some custom content-types you only need to provide a new adapter for the ILinkEnhancerProvider interface:
<adapter for="your.package.interfaces.IYourContent" provides="collective.outputfilters.enhancelinks.interfaces.ILinkEnhancerProvider" factory=".adapters.YourContentEnhanceLink" />
Then provide the Python adapter code:
from collective.outputfilters.enhancelinks.adapters import BaseEnhanceLink class YourContentEnhanceLink(BaseEnhanceLink): ...
There are 4 basic methods for a basic override:
def get_url_suffix(filename): """ Return additional suffix to append at the end of the url """ def get_icon_url(mime_infos): """ Return the correct mimetype icon url """ def get_extension(content_file, mime_infos): """ Return the filename extension""" def get_formatted_size(content_file): """ Return a formatted file size """
If you want more mimetype icons (for example for OpenOffice documents), you could add and install collective.mtrsetup in your buildout.
This product has been tested on:
- Plone 5.0
- Plone 5.1
- Plone 5.2
It works with Dexterity-based (plone.app.contenttypes) standard File and Image content-types. If you want support for Archetype-based content-types or Plone 4 compatibility, go with versions < 1.0.0.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
Developed with the support of:
All of them supports the PloneGov initiative.
- Fix links in readme. [cekk]
- Refactored mimetypes patch to avoid transaction writes on every call. [cekk]
- Python 3 compatibility. [cekk]
- Use humanfriendly for print file size informations. [cekk]
- REMOVED SUPPORT FOR AT CONTENT TYPES. AT support is only in version < 1.0.0. [arsenico13]
- Patched a problem to avoid issues with csv files that doesn’t seem to be recognize by Products.MimetypesRegistry. [arsenico13]
- Update tests for csv files. [arsenico13]
- Fixed obj retrieval when href attribute is none. [daniele-andreotti]
- Better unicode/decode error handling [cekk]
- Don’t enhance links with “@@download” if already present in the href attribute to avoid duplication [cekk]
- Use set() to remove duplicated entries in link detection [cekk]
- Fix xpath filter to get all old-style internal-links [cekk]
- Fixed unicode. [daniele]
- Add support for Plone5 [cekk]
- Parse only links with internal-link class [cekk]
- Handle problems with malformed html that etree are unable to parse. Transformation is skipped and a warning log message is send. [cekk]
- Avoid etree.tostring to auto close empty divs with method=”html” parameter. This prevents some problems with browsers that don’t like self-closed div and renders a wrong html. [cekk]
- Fix additional infos position when a link has some children (for example a span) [cekk]
- Handled UnicodeDecodeError in Transform [cekk]
- Initial release. [cekk]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.outputfilters.enhancelinks-1.1.1.tar.gz (41.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.outputfilters.enhancelinks-1.1.1.tar.gz