Show previous form input values in viewlet for PloneFormGen.
collective.pfg.showrequest shows field labels and values on the next form generated by PloneFormGen.
Currently tested with
Sometimes, you might need to chain forms to create wizard like forms where you want to show field input results from the previous form. This package serves for this need by simply registering viewlet to plone.app.layout.viewlets.interfaces.IAboveContentBody interface.
Once you have quickinstalled collective.pfg.showrequest, go to the Form Folder (Form2) where you want to show the field results.
There is Show Request button under Actions, so click it. Input field ids from the previous form (Form1) and save it.
- The order will effect the resulting order.
Copy the field types from the Form1 to the Form2 with default values and overrides empty.
- To show the field result correctly, you need to have the same field in both Form1 and Form2 for the showing fields.
You will see previous form results above the content body now like it is on thanks page.
- Tested with Plone-4.2.1. [taito]
- Added control on showing field results.
- Initial release
If you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
Add collective.pfg.showrequest to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... collective.pfg.showrequest
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
- Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Suomen Luonnonsuojeluliitto) who uses this package in their site: http://www.sll.fi