PloneFormGen Adapter: store, show/search, edit, csv-export, based on souper.soup
Soup Storage for PloneFormGen Form Data
This PloneFormGen Storage Adapter saves and index form-data in so called soup. A soup is an unstructured flat storage containing records with attributes (form-data). Attributes are indexed in an repoze.catalog. Thus complex queries on the data are possible.
It ships with an full-featured table view based on jquery.datatables. Datatables server-side processing enables to have large datasets processed. It provides a search over all columns and by single columns. Each column can be sorted.
Additional to the form data userid and timestamp of creations is logged.
A row can be edited. After save modification-timestamp, userid and changed fields are logged.
CSV-Export of all data is possible, including creators userid, creation- and last-modified-timestamp if selected.
Just depend in your buildout on the egg collective.pfg.soup. ZCML is loaded automagically with z3c.autoinclude.
Install Soup Adapter for PloneFormGen as an addon in Plone control-panel or portal_setup.
This package is written for Plone 4.2 or later.
Source Code and Contributions
If you want to help with the development (improvement, update, bug-fixing, …) of collective.pfg.soup this is a great idea!
The code is located in the github collective.
You can clone it or get access to the github-collective and work directly on the project.
Maintainer is Jens Klein and the BlueDynamics Alliance developer team. We appreciate any contribution and if a release is needed to be done on pypi, please just contact one of us dev@bluedynamics dot com
- Jens W. Klein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Benjamin Stefaner
- Peter Holzer
License GPL 2
- only indexed fields are sortable - reflect this in UI
- create indexadapters for all field types
- binary handling
- prevent re-edit javscript from fetching cached requests. fixes #7 [jensens, 2014-03-07]
- allow shared soup storage based on soup_name [agitator, 2014-12-16]
- added json response headers [agitator, 2014-12-16]
- deal with Rating Scale Field. fixes #6. [jensens, 2013-12-19]
- workaround in order to fix #5 On copy soup is not copied. [jensens, 2013-12-19]
- fixes #4 Export with non-ascii in labels fails. [jensens, 2013-12-16]
- fixes some problems in form re-edit mechanism. Before this change a form lost its data if a user clicked on view tab with edit cookie set already. Also re-edit resulted in double entries in some cases. With this change also issue #1 was fixed, which was in fact a side effect of the above. [jensens, 2013-09-16]
- fixes broken release because of some git confusion [jensens, 2013-09-11]
- broken release, tries to: fix a bug while showing history. [jensens, 2013-08-26]
- added feature: delete rows [jensens, 2013-03-07]
- 1.6 (2014-12-16)
- [jensens, 2013-02-24]
- bugfix: subscriber raised AttributeError: get_soup [jensens, 2012-09-07]
- make it work [jensens, 2012-07-03]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.pfg.soup-1.6.zip (36.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|