Analytics support for pages using Piwik (core package)
collective.piwik.core is the core package of the collective.piwik.* suite, that provides analytics data to Plone sites.
The Piwik open source analytics system is used to store and retrieve the usage data.
Works with Plone 4, not tested on Plone 3.
collective.piwik.core is not useful on its own. It is a dependency of the following products (version 0.2 or later):
- collective.piwik.pageviews that displays pageviews and unique visits counters on all content objects
- collective.piwik.now (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.piwik.now) that displays a portlet with the number of users currently using your Plone site.
- collective.piwik.flowplayer that displays a video play counter in Plone sites that use flowplayer. Integrated in Plumi 4.1. Works well with Transcode Star
Created by unweb.me
Development partially sponsored by Engagemedia.org
- Markos Gogoulos, mgogoulos at unweb.me
- Dimitris Moraitis, dimo at unweb.me
0.4 (17 Dec 2011)
- moved repo to github [garbas, cpsaltis]
- fix rest syntax [dimo]
0.3 (11 Feb 2011)
0.2 (23 Jan 2011)
- Initial release