Display LDAP contacts in Plone portlets.
Display a contact in a Plone portlet.
Two backends are provided, thez are responsible to retrieve the contact’s informations:
- Dummy backend, used for tests
- LDAP backend
- python-ldap if you want to use the LDAP backend
- tested with Plone 3.3.5, Plone 4.0
See docs/INSTALL.txt for installation instructions.
- I have the following error: “We already have: zope.schema 3.5.4 but z3c.form 2.4.1 requires ‘zope.schema>=3.6.0’.”
- => You should add this extra version restriction to your buildout: http://good-py.appspot.com/release/plone.app.z3cform/0.5.0
- JeanMichel FRANCOIS aka toutpt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- move @@ldapJpegPhoto view to collective_portlet_contact_photo view and make it works with and without ldap. [toutpt]
- Add support for schema.org rich snippet [toutpt]
- Fix zcml security declaration for the @@cpc-search browser page. [sylvainb]
- Add plone.app.z3cform as dependency. [sylvainb]
- Ldap backend: allow to configure ldap_photo_storage, ldap_photo_ofs_directory and ldap_photo_cache_maxage from the control panel. [sylvainb]
- Update french translations. [sylvainb]
- Update documentation [toutpt]
- Add cache control max-age on ldap jpegPhoto [toutpt]
- Allow to configure a default photo for the LDAP backend.
- Add backend support for jpegPhoto. configurable throw portal_properties [toutpt]
- Add support for jpegPhoto (display+form) with ldap backend [toutpt]
- Add french translation [toutpt]
- Initial release. [sylvainb]