Display LDAP contacts in Plone portlets.
Display a contact in a Plone portlet.
Contacts are provided throw backends. When installed this addon is configured to use the ‘dummy’ backend.
You can configure this addon to use an other backend:
- Dummy backend, used for tests
- LDAP backend (add python-ldap in your setup)
- SugarCRM backend (add the addon collective.sugarcrm)
How to Install
This addon can be installed as installed as any other Plone addon, please follow the official documentation.
- I have the following error: “We already have: zope.schema 3.5.4 but z3c.form 2.4.1 requires ‘zope.schema>=3.6.0’.”
- => You should add this extra version restriction to your buildout: http://good-py.appspot.com/release/plone.app.z3cform/0.5.0
- JeanMichel FRANCOIS aka toutpt <email@example.com>
- fix AttributeError: ‘Form’ object has no attribute ‘settings’
- Refactor to use adapter instead of utility. Welcome to addressbook component.
- Add tests + travis-ci integration
- Add ajax option for webservices backend like sugarcrm
- move @@ldapJpegPhoto view to collective_portlet_contact_photo view and make it works with and without ldap. [toutpt]
- Add support for schema.org rich snippet [toutpt]
- Fix zcml security declaration for the @@cpc-search browser page. [sylvainb]
- Add plone.app.z3cform as dependency. [sylvainb]
- Ldap backend: allow to configure ldap_photo_storage, ldap_photo_ofs_directory and ldap_photo_cache_maxage from the control panel. [sylvainb]
- Update french translations. [sylvainb]
- Update documentation [toutpt]
- Add cache control max-age on ldap jpegPhoto [toutpt]
- Allow to configure a default photo for the LDAP backend.
- Add backend support for jpegPhoto. configurable throw portal_properties [toutpt]
- Add support for jpegPhoto (display+form) with ldap backend [toutpt]
- Add french translation [toutpt]
- Initial release. [sylvainb]