Shows a definable filter portlet that allows to filter search results
This package defines a portlet that shows additional filter of current search results. The filtering works in two modes.
- Results grouped by a simple index/value
- Additionally group by unique values of selected criteria
To install just add a collective.portlet.filtersearch to your buildout file:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.portlet.filtersearch ...
Package uses z3c.autoinclude so there is no need to add it into your zcml section.
Restart your zope instance and install it via Add/Remove product in Plone control panel.
In the portlet edit form you can define which filters should appear in the portlet:
Criteria title - The title of criteria displayed in the portlet Main index - Name of index which is used to group it ( it has to be in metadata too ) Value - The value of the index that the brain has to match to group
And additional values:
Expand list with unique values - Check box to enable the sub filtering Sub index - Name of index which is used for listing unique groups dynamically
You can add as many criteria as you like
Hint: To enable the portlet at the search template, just add it to your site root and remove the line <metal:block fill-slot=”column_two_slot” /> to enable portlets at all.
- How to determine when display the portlet and when hide - fix the available property
- Add some tests would be nice
- Fixed weird behaviour of session by storing request.form within it
- Changed behaviour so the portlet remebers the first search
- Initial release