Displays a content item as full view
This is a portlet, which shows a content item with it’s default view.
It’s inspired by the Plone’s full view, therefore the name - and it shares the same codebase for the fullview_item view (actually from collective.fullview/plone.app.contenttypes).
Plone 4 / Archetypes users, if you want to display a content item/folder with the full view as default view, please don’t use the one provided by CMFPlone but use instead the one provided by the collective.fullview addon or by plone.app.contenttypes.
At time of this writing, for plone.app.contenttypes 1.1.x, the fullview is provided by the branch 1.1.x-thet-unifiedlistings, for 1.2.x the fullview is provided with the release 1.2a6
- Remove plone.memoize instance caches to avoid read on writes. [thet]
- Cache the rendered portlet for an hour with sensible cache keys (portlet id, path, modification date, user). [thet]
- Make the content selection field content_uid required. [thet]
- Don’t fail if the portlet was added but no content item can be found. [thet]
- Add an omit_border option to render a div instead of the dl/dt/dd structure. [datakurre]
- Register the RelatedItemsFieldWidget adapter for this package’s browser layer to not conflict with the registration provided in plone.app.z3cform in Plone 5. [thet]
- Skip portlethash check when it’s None for minimal support for collective.panels. [datakurre]
- Add setuptools entrypoint for Plone. [datakurre]
- Fix translation of portlet summary. [datakurre]
- Add Finnish localization. [datakurre]
- Fix path to uninstall profiles. [thet]
- Rename methods, make them properties, use memoize for portlethash. [thet]
- Don’t call the fullview context object unintended in the templates. This had the side effect, of the edit-bar not being rendered. [thet]
- Move the content’s title into the portlet header. [thet]
- Allow fullview portlets to be derived while making sure, they don’t run into an infinite recursion loop. This is done via annotating the request with the portlet hash. [thet]
- Return the content object’s title for the management screen portlet title to better distinguish several portlets. [thet]
- Use the RelatedItemsFieldWidget from plone.app.widgets and switch to a z3c.form based implementation. [thet]
- Only render the fullview portlet, if it’s rendered on a context where it is directly assigned. Don’t render, if it was derived from a parent context. This avoids infinite loops when a fullview portlets renders a childitem. [thet]
- Initial version. [thet]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.portlet.fullview-2.0.tar.gz (14.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.portlet.fullview-2.0.tar.gz