A portlet where you can select one item, and render it with a view
This portlet is close to collective.portlet.content. It let you choose a content item and display it in a portlet through a selected view. By default there is only one view, the default one: @@itemview_portlet.
Other add-ons can now provide a portlet just by adding a utility and a browser view. The utility is to register a new kind of view and make it available through the portlet add form. You can check collective.gallery and nmd.plonelinkasvideoembed.
Other addons can add support for itemview. Here are some of them.
viewname: Gallery view: portlet_itemview_gallery types: topic, folder, link
viewname: Dewplayer view: portlet_itemview_dewplayer types: topic, folder, file
- Fix default profile description
- Add portlet specific permission
- Add title on portlets using target.Title() in manage-portlets view [toutpt]
- Fix assignement at creation, args were not assigned
- Add specific default views for event, file, image, topic and folder
- Initial release