Rich-text portlet for Plone
* Plone 3
* Plone 4
* Plone 4.1
This is an extended version of ``plone.portlet.static`` with
additional fields suitable for display in a static text portlet:
* Image - by reference, using the USB-widget.
* Optional URL - the title is linked to this URL, if set.
* Links - a list of internal and external links may be provided; a CSS
class name for the list output may be specified.
* Omit border
* Custom footer - with option to specify link
* View caching
Plone UI improvements
* Improved default presentation in Plone's standard UI.
* Cross-browser CSS check
Pelle Krøgholt (original implementation)
Malthe Borch (cleanup, integration with ``collective.formlib.link``)
- Add ``MANIFEST.in``
- Add ``Products.CMFPlone`` as dependency for Plone4.1+.
- Added compatibility IImageScaleTraversable.
- Fixed plone41 compatibility.
- Added missing 0.2 and 0.3 versions changeset entries.
- Added scale field to make it possible to have images of different sizes on
portlet, before this scale was hardcoded to mini size, added appropriate test.
- Added danish (da) translation.
- Added backwards-compatibility to constructor.
- Major code cleanup.
- Based links-field on collective.formlib.link.
- Some code style cleanups and proper use of our own MessageFactory.
- Added a proper check for text, since its a kupu/wysiwyg field len(text) is not enough
- First css / markup shoot - added support for local css and changed portlet markup to
take care of the various list links styles
- Improved the functional test for adding the rich portlet. Now the adding
portlet part in the plone portlet management made straight with the test.browser
- Links css styles dictionary implemented to make it possible to get various
looks for the list of links
- Change links list into are more *simple* approach - it got a bit confused
with 3 separate lists for creating a links list. Lets work further with
*one* links list - though this requires that the content provider is more
keen on writing up the url "url:title:description"
- Separate read / more url for portlet header / footer
- Cleaning up to get the copied stuff from plone.portlet.static to work inside plone.portlet.static
- Org. files from the wysiwyg branch of plone.portlet.static
We are especially interested in the wysiwyg text filed though this requires a
special branch of plone.app.form.
- Initial package structure.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.