collective.portlet.shelf is a portlet for Plone 4 that allows to display Collection's results in a carousel portlet browsing them by subcollections.
collective.portlet.shelf is a portlet for Plone 4 that allows to display Collection’s results in a carousel portlet browsing them by subcollections.
To create such a portlet you have to:
- create a Collection (with subcollections) that returns results for showing in the portlet;
- add shelf portlet on a page where you want to add a carousel - click ‘Manage portlets’ in one of the columns of your site;
- choose collective.portlet.shelf from ‘Add portlet…’ menu;
- collective.portlet.shelf portlet is based on the standard collection portlet in Plone, so the same fields are available for this type of portlet as for the standard Collection portlet. Fill in the fields in the portlet edit form, specifying a collection that will provide content for the portlet.
- you can specify the number of visible tiles per page
This product was developed by Quintagroup for Plone collective, sponsored by Headnet company http://headnet.dk/.
Supported Plone Version
- fixed compatibility with Plone 4.3+ [kroman0]
- added support dexterity content types (plone.app.contenttypes) [kroman0]
- fixed compatibility with Plone 4.2+ [kroman0]
- moved the link “More …” at the end of the portlet [gvizdyk]
- updated styles [gvizdyk]
- added new template for the ‘News’ content type [gvizdyk]
- removed CMFPlone.Batch [kroman0]
- added pager [kroman0]
- added page size parameter for the portlet
- all features of plone.portlet.collection are supported
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.portlet.shelf-1.3.zip (39.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for collective.portlet.shelf-1.3.zip