User activity portlet
The user track portlet shows users that are currently active in your Plone site. It uses the plone.validatehook to get information from the Zope webserver.
You can configure the users shown in the portlet using several options:
- This option determines how long the system will wait before it considers a user to no longer be active.
- With this option you can filter the users shown based on their roles. You can use this to only show editors for example.
- This option influences how the role check is done. If you select a content type here the system will walk up through the breadcrumb trail and look for the first item of a selected type. The roles of the user at that location will be used when applying the roles check.
- User tracking does not work in sites which use multiple ZEO clients. The list of active users is only kept in the memoery of the ZEO client processing the request, so other clients will not see any activity.
1.0a1 - August 1, 2008
- Initial release. [wichert]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.portlet.usertrack-1.0a1.tar.gz