View and content access add-ons for collective.powertoken support for Plone
A “view document” action implementation for collective.powertoken
How to use
Add this product to your Plone installation, then you will be able to register Power Tokens that “view” document.
>>> from collective.powertoken.core.interfaces import IPowerTokenUtility >>> utility = getUtility(IPowerTokenUtility) >>> token = utility.enablePowerToken(document, 'view.viewDocument') >>> results = utility.consumeAction(document, token) >>> print results <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" ... ... </html>
You will get the view output as result.
- Call a different Zope view on the context, not the current or default ones.
- Call a CMF Template/skins resource on the context
- A dict with additional values to set in the request. For example you can set disable_border, or (only for Plone 4) disable_plone.leftcolumn and disable_plone.rightcolumn.
Both parameter are not mandatory. Providing none of theme will call the content default view.
- You can view a document, regardless of it’s review state and your roles in the site.
- You can call a view on a context, overriding the user security permission.
- Initial release