collective.pygal.plonestats is mainly meant to demonstrate the ease of
use and integration of pygal into plone. It shows how to create charts
and render them into a pagetemplate. It uses the portal catalog indexes
for the analyses.
This page will give you an overview of the contents in your plonesite:
- Keywords: which keywords are used in your site as a piechart
- Content by Creator: Who create how many content items in a barchart
- Content by types: which content types are used how frequently in a
- Review states: A piechart displaying how many items are in which
- Created items by year: A linechart showing the additions to your
site by year
- Created items by month: A filled linechart to visualize the growth
of the content in a plone site.
See http://pygal.org/ for more information.
pygal requires 2.6 > python > 3.0
- add Manifest.in
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.