zc.buildout recipe for installing the Selenium RC distribution.
This package downloads and installs Selenium RC using zc.buildout. It is based on hexagonit.recipe.download.
[buildout] parts = seleniumrc [seleniumrc] recipe = collective.recipe.seleniumrc
A control script will be created based on the part name. In this case a control script will be created in bin/seleniumrc
You may also be interested in the selenium module for Python which allows you to control Selenium RC.
You can also choose the exact version of Selenium RC to be used:
[buildout] parts = seleniumrc [seleniumrc] recipe = collective.recipe.seleniumrc url = http://release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-remote-control/1.0.1/selenium-remote-control-1.0.1-dist.zip md5sum = 068b1adb26a7450717e6d6d67e261b58
Sometimes you may want to use another Java executable:
[buildout] parts = seleniumrc [seleniumrc] recipe = collective.recipe.seleniumrc java-cmd = /home/www/java/bin/java
Open Source License - Zope Public License v2.1
Jordan Baker (hexsprite), Author - jbb <at> scryent.com
Asheesh Laroia - asheesh <at> creativecommons.org
Hanno Schlichting - hannosch <at> plone.org
Godefroid Chapelle - gotcha <at> bubblenet.be
Maik Roder - roeder <at> berg.net
- Made the runner shell aware of Firefox 3.5.
- Made the recipe compatible with versions of Selenium RC up to 1.0.3.
- Changed runner shell from /bin/sh to /bin/bash to avoid problems on systems where /bin/sh != /bin/bash. [hexsprite]
- Adding documentation about choosing the exact Selenium RC version, and selecting the exact Java binary [maikroeder]
- Updated to latest version of SeleniumRC 1.0.1. [maikroeder]
- Updated the long_description to go on PyPI. Still needs some formatting work. [hexsprite]
- Updated to latest version of SeleniumRC 1.0-beta-2. [hannosch]
- Added patches to look for firefox in the PATH in common places. Added MOZ_NO_REMOTE environment variable to force Firefox to spawn new instance. (patches from Asheesh Laroia)
- Fixed to work with Selenium 1.0 beta 1. (patches from Asheesh Laroia)
- Default distribution changed to Selenium 1.0 beta 1
- initial version created at Plone Conference 2007 in Naples. [hexsprite]