The Vimeo Plone support for RedTurtle Video
This is an add-on adapter for RedTurtle Video product for Plone. For additional documentation see the main product’s page.
Add this to your Plone installation for beeing able to use Vimeo video link as valid URLs for “Video link” content type.
You can enabled the Vimeo video autoplay in two ways:
Use the YouTube autoplay=1 parameter in the video URL you are saving in Plone.
This is a permanent autoplay: the editor choose to autoplay the video at every visit
Call the RedTurtle video content with the autoplay=1 parameter.
This is a user choice autoplay: who links the Plone content choose to auto start it.
- Switched to new embed mode (using iframe) [keul]
- Video provided in https [keul]
- Plone 4.3 compatibility [keul]
- Autoplay feature added [keul]
- Initial release (moved out from redturtle.video)