Add slick carousel css and js resources to your Plone 5 site
Adds slick css and js resources to your Plone 5 site. Currently, this adds slick version 1.8.1.
Install collective.slick by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.slick
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.slick/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.slick
- Documentation: https://github.com/collective/collective.slick#readme
If you are having issues, please let us know by opening an issue on the issue tracker on GitHub
The project is licensed under the MIT License.
Developed with the support of Regione Emilia Romagna.
- Hid 1020 profile from installable ones [pnicolli]
- Fixed js bundle [pnicolli]
- Initial release. [pnicolli]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.slick-0.2.1.tar.gz (63.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|