An add-on for Plone 5
- Adds an output filter that changes all the internal link in a page (the ones with resolveuid) to the absolute url of that plone object.
- Adds the ILeadImage behavior to the Link content type so you can add an image to a link object.
- If the link is internal to the site, the page template of the actual link (if you have the right permissions) shows the absolute url of the linked object.
- If the link points to a deleted or an unpublished resource, you get redirected to the home page and a warning message is displayed.
Notes on upgrading this add-on
If you come from a 0.1.x version, make sure to upgrade to the 2.0 and run the upgrade step before upgrading further to avoid issues.
Install collective.smartlink by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.smartlink
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/RedTurtle/collective.smartlink/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/RedTurtle/collective.smartlink
If you are having issues, please let us know.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- RedTurtle Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the link points to a deleted or an unpublished resource, you get redirected to the home page and a warning message is displayed (#15734). [arsenico13]
- Version bump that needed to be done in the previous release :) [arsenico13]
- Fixed the upgrade step from 1000 to 1100: the upgrade now works even if the Link objects points to a deleted resource. When you run the upgrade, check the logs for more info. [arsenico13]
- Changes to link.pt to show a message if the internal link is broken and user can edit [arsenico13]
- Raise 404 if an internal link is broken and user can’t edit [arsenico13]
- Reviewed some italian translations [arsenico13]
Upgrade step required.
- Removed override for Link add/edit forms [arsenico13]
- Removed changes to the link schema (the ‘schema’ folder is still in the product just for avoid errors while upgrading: will be removed at the next version of the add-on) [arsenico13]
- Removed indexers [arsenico13]
- NEW: Added an output filter that changes every resolveuid for an internal link found in a page with the absolute_url of that plone object. [arsenico13]
- NEW: No more ‘internal_link’ field. Right now, all is done with the field remoteUrl as the standard Plone Link type. [arsenico13]
- link.pt: when the link is internal, the template shows the absolute url to the linked object. It’s more human readable than the resolveuid link… [arsenico13]
- Fixed view when link is broken [daniele]
- Removed plone directives form deprecated [fdelia]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.smartlink-1.0.1.tar.gz (22.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for collective.smartlink-1.0.1.tar.gz