Advanced static tile for plone mosaic
A tile that shows html text, allowing to add some defined styles, class and other option
- Emulates the old text portlet with some extra fields
- Customizable footer label
- Customizable “read more” link
- Customizable header background image
- Customizable additional css classes
- Select a Preset style from list
Install collective.tiles.advancedstatic by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.tiles.advancedstatic
and then running bin/buildout
If you need to give users the This is just select with a list of css classes with user-friendly names that will be appended to the tile container.
To populate this list, you need to set a series of values in a registry entry: Advanced static tiles: available CSS styles Each value is a string with css class name and human-friendly name separated by a “|” character, like this:
tile-red|tile with red background tile-blue-no-title|tile with blue background without title
where tile-red and tile-blue-no-title are css classes with some specific css rules in the theme.
This product has been translated into
Developed with the support of:
Regione Emilia-Romagna supports the PloneGov initiative.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Luca Bellenghi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix document outline [nzambello]
- Add missing dependency (plone.app.tiles) [cekk]
- Fix tile insert in Plone 5.1 when using mosaic tiles edior. [fredvd]
- Improve readme [cekk]
- Add mosaic support in a separate profile. If mosaic is installed, this will be installed. [cekk]
- Fix tile visibility only when the product is installed [cekk]
- Initial release. 
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.tiles.advancedstatic-1.0.2.tar.gz (20.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 10, 2018|