txt2tags transform for Plone
This package gives Plone users the ability to use txt2tags syntax in their Plone site.
Txt2tags documentation can be found in http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net.
In this transform the first three lines of txt2tags files are ignored letting Plone setting the title, author, etc.
To install collective.transform.txt2tags with buildout do the following:
[instance] eggs = collective.transform.txt2tags zcml = collective.transform.txt2tags
To write content in txt2tags format you must do the following:
- Run the ‘Txt2tags Transform Install’ profile
- Go to Site setup -> markup
- Make sure the text/x-txt2tags transform is enabled
- Set your default editor to ‘Plain Text’
To uninstall, run the ‘Txt2tags Transform Uninstall’ profile and remove the package from your buildout.
- Add support for plone 4.1
- Improve txt2tags calls based on module-body.py sample
- Bugfixes [shagi]
- Initial release [shagi]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.transform.txt2tags-1.1.tar.gz