Integrate Twitter Cards to Plone.
- Plone 4 (tested with Plone >= 4.3.x)
Supported card types
- Summary Card
- Summary Large Image Card
- Photo Card
Some of the upcoming/in-development features/improvements are:
- All card types (Summary Card with Large Image, Photo Card, Gallery Card, App Card, Player Card, Product Card).
- Per content item configurable twitter cards.
>>> [instance] >>> eggs += >>> collective.twittercards
ZMI -> portal_quickinstaller
- First make sure you have the collective.z3cform.datagridfield installed.
- Then choose “collective.twittercards” and install it.
App control panel can be accessed at http://your-plone-site.com/@@twittercards-settings
- Note: place names and roles of the people who contribute to this package
- in this file, one to a line, like so:
- Kenneth Veldman, Original Author
- Peter Uittenbroek, valuables improvements/fixes.
- Artur Barseghyan, documentation and packaging improvements.
- Added support for Summary Large Image and Photo Cards.
- Documentation added.
- Added twitter viewlet and various settings to be able to select what type of card should be used for a certain content type.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.twittercards-0.1.3-py2-none-any.whl (18.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||any|
|collective.twittercards-0.1.3.tar.gz (10.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|