Add Subsite content-type for Volto
This add-on enable a new Subsite content-type and provides some utilities for Volto.
It’s a basic folderish content with some additional fields:
- Header text
- Footer text
These fields are useful for Volto theme that will draw some components based on these values.
Subsite contents are not searchable.
Accessing Subsite data from restapi
There is a new expansion slot in restapi response when getting content data: subsite.
This expansion works like the standard ones (workflow, breadcrumbs, etc) and returns some metadata of the parent Subsite if the requested content is inside a Subsite.
There is a control panel that allows to set some settings for Subsites:
- Styles: you can set a predefined list of css classes that will be used in Volto theme to set some custom styles inside the subsite.
This product has been translated into
Install collective.volto.subsites by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.volto.subsites
and then running bin/buildout
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- RedTurtle Technology, email@example.com
- p.a.caching rules for rest api services. [cekk]
- Add kitconcept.seo behaviour. [daniele]
- Add subsite_logo field. [cekk]
- Enable subsites to be translatables. [cekk]
- Add default value to social links field. [cekk]
- Add additional field for manage social links in subsite. [cekk]
- Disable Subsite from searchable contents. [cekk]
- Initial release. [cekk]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.volto.subsites-1.4.0.tar.gz