Webhook content rule action
A Plone content rule action for executing HTTP GET or POST with interpolated JSON payload on content event.
- Can be used to trigger webhooks from Plone content rules.
- Outgoing request are pooled through Plone instance local worker thread throttled by one request / second.
- Can be used to trigger CI webhook for building GatsbyJS site from Plone after each time content is being modified.
Install collective.webhook by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.webhook
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.webhook/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.webhook
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Asko Soukka, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add buildout for Plone 4.3 [Asko Soukka]
- Fix typo in vocabulary value title [Asko Soukka]
- Add dedicated method POST FORM for HTTP POST with Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded [datakurre]
- Initial release. [datakurre]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|collective.webhook-0.3.0-py2-none-any.whl (15.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|
|collective.webhook-0.3.0.tar.gz (18.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|