Add a prompt on selected workflow transitions for the user to enter a comment
The handler will only be used for workflow actions using the standard content_status_modify script.
You can restrict this behaviour on some transitions through a control panel.
You can make the comment required or not.
If enabled, you’ll see a popup as shown below when initiating a workflow transition.
- Plone 4.0+ (tested under Plone 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3).
- Tested with ie6, ie7, ff3, ff4, chrome.
- Martin Aspeli, release 1.0
- Vincent Fretin and Thomas Desvenain, release 2.0
- Daniel Widerin [saily]
Split up robottests into keywords.robot which is reusable in your tests, by adding:
*** Settings *** Resource plone/app/robotframework/selenium.robot Resource plone/app/robotframework/keywords.robot Resource collective/wfcomment/tests/robot/keywords.robot ...
Use id or name selectors to make keywords.robot more generic and reuseable for any languages. [saily]
- Add a new test and remove unneeded ones. [saily]
- Add support for dexterity content types. [saily]
- Add tests using robotframework, travis integration and . [saily]
- Add german translations and add an update_translations script to be generated through buildout. [saily]
- Move from svn to collective, merge tdesvenain’s remote repo into collective. Please maintain in collective in future. [saily]
- Restructure buildout for Plone 4.3 and Plone 4.2. [saily]
- Really removed kss dependency (unused imports) [cedricmessiant]
- Full jquery: kss behaviours entirely replaced. Fixes under 4.1.x [thomasdesvenain]
- controlpanel: hide transition selection if ‘all transitions’ option is selected. [thomasdesvenain]
- fix when ‘all transitions’ option is selected. [thomasdesvenain]
- fix plone.app.registry dependency [toutpt]
- Fixed profile.
- uses ajax internationalized form,
- allows to select a list of transitions,
- kss compliant.
1.0b2 - 2009-08-31
- Fix ‘undefined’ error in IE.
1.0b1 - 2009-03-19
- Initial release