An installable content type for WoW characters
- Initial release
- Fixed a typo in wowcharacter.css
- Updated the wowrealmstatus images
- Added generic deDE i18n (locales/de/LC_MESSAGES/collective.wowcharacter.po)
- (armory_api.py) Modified armory-API to fetch additional info (arenateams, glyphs, secondary professions)
- (wowcharacter.py) Added char_arena_teams(), char_glyphs(), char_secondary_professions(), char_activity() and char_activity_feed()
- (wowcharater.pt) Display additional info from the APIs, added numerated headings
- (wowcharacter.css) Added opacity to equip-icons (standard: 0.3, hover: 1.0)
- Updated deDE i18n
- Added activity-API to fetch recent activities of the character from the armory
- Added unittest for activity-API (tests/test_activity.py)
- Fixed a typo in the unittest
- (wowcharacter.py) Added armory_error(), returns false if the API gets no data (due to misspelling name/server and/or unavailability of the armory)
- (wowcharacter.pt) Added a condition using armory_error() (aka Exception Handling)
- (armory_api.py, activity_api.py) Modified, if plonesitelanguage=en -> en_GB XML, if plonesitelanguage=de -> de_DE XML for better i18n
- Updated armory_api, activity_api and realmstatus_api to newest version
- Updated tests
The package is meant to be used with the Plone3 theme collective.wowlichking, but it is not required.
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
It includes a custom contenttype (wowcharacter), a custom view (@@wowcharacter) and a custom portlet (realmstatus).
The contenttype represents a World of Warcraft character. When creating one, you need to state the Name and Realm of the character, also its faction (Horde/Alliance) and its zone (EU/US).
The view uses two APIs to communicate with the WoW-Armory to display additional information about the character, like class, guild, talent specs, professions, equip, recent activities etc. It also implements the wowhead-Tooltip for showing a WoW-ingame-like tooltip when hovering over the equip-icons.
The portlet uses an API to fetch the realmstatus-xml from wow-europe.com to display the status of the realm of the actual character. It also displays the name and the type of the realm.
Marc Goetz, Author
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size collective.wowcharacter-0.5.zip (196.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|