Adds a choice widget with text field to z3cform.
This product adds a z3c.form widget (called an Addable Choice Widget) that provides a text input in which the user can enter a new value, but also a dropdown in which previously added values are shown.
The user therefore has the choice to use a value previously given, or to give a new value.
When this widget is used for the first time, the dropdown will of course be empty, as there won’t be any previously added values.
How to use:
from plone.directives import form from collective.z3cform.addablechoice.widget import AddableChoiceFieldWidget class IMyType(form.Schema): """ """ product_name = schema.TextLine( title=_(u'label_product_name', default=u'Product Name'), ) form.widget(product_name=AddableChoiceFieldWidget)
- Fixed RST rendering errors. [jcbrand]
- Fail gracefully when there is no index or now values to choose from. [jcbrand]
- Explicitly check if request value is list/tuple. [jcbrand]
- Edit MANIFEST.in to include profiles dir. [jcbrand]
- Add MANIFEST.in to explicitly add docs dir. [jcbrand]
- Created [jbeyers]
- Initial release [jcbrand]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for collective.z3cform.addablechoice-0.6.zip