colord is a python package for multiplatform colors.
- Python package which allows you to print colored text & colored words.
- You need to setup lists with colored words & all words in lists will be printed in color of that list.
- pip3 install colord
- in printc function can be used argumets: delay, skipline.
- delay : delay between next letter will be printed
- skipline = True : will skip line after text is printed
import colord colord.setlist.magenta(['test']) colord.setlist.green(['test2','test3']) colord.setlist.red(['test4']) colord.printc('testtest2test4test3') colord.printc('testtest2test4test3',delay=0.03) colord.printc('testtest2test4test3',delay=0.03,skipline=True)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
colord-0.0.6.tar.gz (2.7 kB view hashes)
colord-0.0.6-py3-none-any.whl (3.7 kB view hashes)