A simple and high-performance framework for create concurrent program
comb , A simple and high-performance framework for create parallel program
- Version 0.9.x
- Add --no-daemon option.
- User interrupt directly when user specific --debug option.
- change --sleep data type to float in python3.
- update document
- improve setup.py file
- support safety user interrupt.
- support python3
- Add --once option. execute once and exit instead of wait.
- As of Comb 0.8.99, we change --sleep_max option to --sleep-max.
- change comb script install path,use python library path instead /usr/local/bin
pip install comb
comb is listed in PyPI and can be installed with pip or easy_install. it includes demo applications.
Manual installation: Download the latest source from Github.
git clone https://github.com/nextoa/comb.git cd comb python setup.py build sudo python setup.py install
The comb source code is hosted on GitHub.
Prerequisites: comb was only test on Python 2.7. It may be runs on all Python versions.
How to use
To use comb, you should create a python module file. we named slot.
A legal slot must be named ‘Slot’ in your module file and it must be at least contain four method:
- initial resource, e.g: database handle
- get next data to do,you can fetch one or more data.
- user custom code
- when slot finished, call this method
Execute a comb is very simple. just execute:
comb --root SLOT_ROOT_PATH slot-package.slot-module
if you set SLOTPATH environment, you can use:
Quick View. call:
this will execute the Deal List Demo
Note for production deployment
- You’d better make comb process number equals your cpu core number.
- We strongly recommend you use comb with supervisor
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size comb-0.9.10.tar.gz (13.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|