A cross-platform GUI/CLI app for writing metadata to comic archives
ComicTagger is a multi-platform app for writing metadata to digital comics, written in Python and PyQt.
- Runs on macOS, Microsoft Windows, and Linux systems
- Get comic information from Comic Vine
- Automatic issue matching using advanced image processing techniques
- Batch processing in the GUI for tagging hundreds or more comics at a time
- Support for ComicRack and ComicBookLover tagging formats
- Native full support for CBZ digital comics
- Native read only support for CBR digital comics: full support enabled installing additional rar tools
- Command line interface (CLI) enabling custom scripting and batch operations on large collections
For details, screen-shots, release notes, and more, visit the Wiki
Windows and macOS binaries are provided in the Releases Page.
Just unzip the archive in any folder and run, no additional installation steps are required.
A pip package is provided, you can install it with:
$ pip install comictagger
- ensure you have a recent version of python3 and setuptools installed
- clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/comictagger/comictagger.git
pip install -r requirements.txt
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size comictagger-1.3.0a0.tar.gz (627.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|