Build package indexes
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
This package provides a script for creating setuptools-compatible package indexes using packages downloaded from other indexes.
Please see docs/index.rst for the documentation, which can also be read online at:
- Added setup.py docs alias (installs ‘Sphinx’ after running setup.py develop).
- Updated Trove classifiers.
- Added support for building docs under tox, including testing any doctest snippets.
- Added support for Python 3.2 and 3.3, including testing them under tox.
- Added support for PyPy, including testing it under tox.
- Added coverage testing for under tox.
- Added testing for supported Python versions under tox.
- Added logic to handle archives (e.g., Twisted’s) which contain multiple ‘setup.py’ files. Thanks to Travis Jensen for the patch.
- Added setup.py dev alias (installs ‘nose’ and ‘coverage’ after running setup.py develop).
compoze 0.4.1.1 (2012-04-19)
- Repair packaging error in 0.4.1 (CHANGES.txt not included in the tarball).
compoze 0.4.1 (2012-03-18)
- Harden ‘compoze.indexer’ against archives containing ‘setup.py’ which exit with errors, or which return bad data for ‘setup.py –name –version’. Fixes http://bugs.repoze.org/issue69: thanks to Paul Winkler for the original version of the patch.
compoze 0.4 (2010-03-29)
- Added global --use-versions and --versions-section options, to permit specifying requirements from the configuration file. Updated compoze fetch and compoze show to use such requirements.
- Normalized options, allowing more to be set globally or in the config file: --index-url, --find-links, --fetch-site-packages, --include-binary-eggs, --keep-tempdir.
- Updated spelling of --find-link option to --find-links.
- Added a global --config-file option to permit setting options in an INI-style config file.
compoze 0.3.1 (2010-03-25)
- Fix bug in compoze fetch under recent setuptools: “AttributeError: NoneType has no attribute ‘clone’”.
- Fix bug in compoze show under recent setuptools: “AttributeError: EmptyProvider instance has no attribute ‘name’”.
- Further documentation improvements.
compoze 0.3 (2010-03-25)
- Added Sphinx documentation.
- Switched to using pkginfo to parse package information.
- Added pool command which moves all archives in the current directory to a common pool directory and symlinks them back.
- Added show command, which displays locations for one or more requirements across a set of indexes.
compoze 0.2 (2007-11-19)
- Added --help-commands option to show subcommands.
- Broke fetch and index out as subcommands; other commands can be registered using the pkg_resources entry point group, compoze_commands.
compoze 0.1 (2007-11-14)
- Initial release.